What's New

 Good morning all just to let you know that I am in the process of writing another memoir. This time it is about my work as a psychic and medium. More news on that soon. My autobiography is still in the 'waiting to be published stages' and I hope that will soon change. 

I have recently agreed to do something that, if it goes horribly wrong, could be professional suicide for me. Tonight will tell, and I will let you know how it went.

I am going to be taking a one week break sometime soon and hopefully during that time I will work on my new 'crime novel with a twist'' as well as catching up with my half sister who I haven't seen for 34 years. 

Things have been difficult lately and I really need to stop procrastinating and work on my time management. A couple of things I have been trying to make my mind up on have now been taken out of my hands,  so now I will be concentrating on psychic/mediumship readings, shows when the government allows a return to some form of normality, and writing.

Meanwhile have a brilliant day and keep reading and writing.


























Comments

  1. I told you I had agreed to do something that I wasn't sure about and would let you know how it went. Well, it wasn't quite professional suicide, although from a psychic reader/ medium's point of view it was terrible. I was part of an experimental podcast which, the producers say, they thought the filming was fantastic. Although the reading was not very productive (you would have to watch the video to understand why) there were some quite interesting conversations with some quite personal revelations from all sides. I think once it has been cut and edited it will make for quite good viewing. Will have to wait to see the finished product to see if it was good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration

Working with 'Spirit' isn't as easy as people think

Tales From Behind The Potting Shed Or If At First You Don’t Succeed, Put It On The Compost Heap

About Bren