New Books in the Pipeline

 The other day I took a look through all the unfinished works that have been lying around for Donkey's years. Surprise, I found some great possibilities for short stories and even a few for novellas/novels. So now I have three projects on the go. My autobiography has had a few name changes, hopefully to stop me from getting sued when it eventually gets published. The second project, a crime novel with a difference is still only in its early teens, and the third, a book of short stories is just about halfway to being ready for editing. I am also looking at breaking down some of my books into a series of audio books, so watch this space.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration

Working with 'Spirit' isn't as easy as people think

Tales From Behind The Potting Shed Or If At First You Don’t Succeed, Put It On The Compost Heap

About Bren