Trying to Work Through Lockdown

 Going out to work is out of the question as I work in clubs, theaters and pubs, which due to the current situation are not open for entertainment. I did try working the psychic phone lines again as a aid to dwindling finances but, although the first night was amazing, subsequent logins have left me feeling depleted. Sitting for two or three hours waiting for a phone to ring is definitely not for me. I really hate wasting precious time. 

After suffering from deep depression in 1999, which resulted in a complete breakdown, and which was followed by another in 2003, as a now functioning depressive, I have to psyche myself up to engage with people.This enables me to get stuck in, and work for the amount of time I have prepared myself for. Which means that while I am constantly working I am fine, but if I have to sit and wait for something that may or may not happen it throws me off kilter.

Another problem with working the telephone lines, is that among the genuine people who are looking for spirit contact or genuine help and guidance, there are many excessively needy people who phone three or four times every night, and who expect you to be able to wave a magic wand and conjure up what they are desperate for; including the finest of details. If you don't conform to their ideals, or don't tell them a pack of lies to keep them happy, then you are the worst psychic ever. This doesn't bode well for a person with a very active mind, who likes to give genuine and unbiased help and proof. So once again, I have decided that the little bit of money that I might make from the phone lines is not worth the risk to my well-being and principles. This does not apply to my personal telephone clientele by the way, as you are all nice genuine people, with normal needs.  

This brings me to the problem of, what do I do instead? Being as I am used to working flat out, sitting about is a problem as it causes a build up of electro-magnetic energy.Unless you have experienced this you won't fully understand what I am on about. basically weird things happen and I get a lot of non-physical callers. This is when you all start thinking I have lost the plot, but believe me, my mind has never been clearer.

Any suggestions about how I can carrying on working will be greatly appreciated as I have run out of ideas. I am keeping busy with writing and trying to clear my clutter on Ebay, but none of this helps me to earn a living.

Perhaps all of us need to get together to forge a way forward for the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration

Working with 'Spirit' isn't as easy as people think

Tales From Behind The Potting Shed Or If At First You Don’t Succeed, Put It On The Compost Heap

About Bren